€ Login to see price
· Height with cap: 60.8 mm
· Diameter: 27.0
· Wall thickness: 1 mm
· Temperature resistance, up to 80 °C
· PE quick closure screw cap with smooth grip
· Excellent mechanical strength
· Seamless bottom and walls
· Shrink-wrapped in 5 partitioned trays of 100 vials each. Caps packed separately.
PerkinElmer offers high quality glass and plastic vials. The best vial to choose is dependent on the type and volume of sample to be counted and the cocktail that will be used. Plastic vials are injection (blow) molded to exacting specifications from virgin high-density (linear) polyethylene (HDPE). Caps are recessed to assure reliable loading and transferring in automatic sample changers without skipping or jamming. Since polyethylene vials are produced from petrochemicals, they contain no measurable background and are preferred for low activity counting applications.
· Lower background level than glass vials
· Higher counting efficiency than glass vials
· Combustible: easier waste disposal
· No solvent permeation with safer, high-flash point cocktails
Perkin Elmer Radiometric Reagents Guide
EN | 2,208 MBDownload