The Operetta CLS system combines speed and sensitivity with the powerful and intuitive data analysis you’ve come to trust from the Operetta platform. The all-new Operetta CLS delivers everything you need from high-content analysis. What’s more, the Operetta CLS system is part of our comprehensive HCS workflow – everything from HCS systems and microplates to automation and informatics for every application. All from one knowledgeable, trusted vendor. Put that together with our Harmony® high-content imaging and analysis software – the easy-to-learn, easy-to-use software that empowers biologists to do their own analysis – and you have everything you need to run your everyday (and complex) analyses right away.
A Unique Combination of Technologies
At the core of the Operetta CLS™ high-content analysis system is a new light path that ensures efficient excitation of your samples and careful collection of emitted signals.
- Powerful, stable 8x LED light source for optimal excitation of your fluorophores and confidence in results
- Proprietary automated water-immersion objectives with very high numerical aperture enable high resolution and fast read times with minimal photodamage
- Confocal spinning disk technology provides a fast and gentle imaging process, enabling efficient background rejection, live cell experiments, and 3D imaging
- Large format sCMOS camera delivers low noise, wide dynamic range, and high resolution – perfect for sensitive and quantitative measurements at short exposure times
- User accessible bar-coded emission filters provide flexibility, sensitive imaging and error-free operation
- Simple, powerful Harmony 4.5 high-content imaging and analysis software for easy set-up of assays, automation of experiments, image acquisition, data analysis, and storage and retrieval of results
A Solution Configured To Suit Every Need;
Whatever your application, there’s an Operetta CLS™ system configured to meet your requirements. And it’s modular, so it can change with your research demands. Several configuration options are available, Typical configurations include:
Operetta CLS™ Quattro
- With four LEDs and widefield fluorescence, the basic configuration of the Operetta CLS™ system is ideal for common applications that need sensitivity and resolution, with the capacity to grow if the need arises.
Operetta CLS™ FLEX
- With eight LEDs, and confocal and widefield fluorescence, the FLEX configuration offers flexibility in excitation and imaging modes for many challenging applications – and it can be upgraded to even higher performance.
Operetta CLS™ LIVE
- With all the features of the FLEX configuration, plus gas and temperature control and water-immersion objectives, this system is ideal for gentle yet highly sensitive live cell imaging.
From everyday assays to more demanding applications, the Operetta CLS high-content analysis system delivers just the right combination of flexible excitation, sensitive optics, and advanced software features to enable you to gain deeper biological insight from all your critical applications.
- Up to eight high-power excitation sources and user-accessible emission filters enable maximum flexibility of fluorescent stains and labels, plus the system features widefield and spinning-disk fluorescent imaging.
- The spinning disk confocal optics and synchronized LED illumination provide stable excitation and minimize phototoxicity and bleaching for meaningful live-cell assays. You can also choose brightfield or digital-phase contrast imaging modes.
Complex cellular models
- The large-format sCMOS camera with water-immersion objectives provides sensitivity and high resolution, while advanced software helps you address the imaging and analysis challenges presented by complex cellular models.
- FRET is a powerful tool for investigating conformational changes and protein-protein interactions. The Operetta CLS system’s sensitive imaging and dedicated analysis tools for ratiometric imaging, facilitate robust results.
- The Operetta CLS combines high resolution imaging with advanced software tools to help create robust phenotypic fingerprints of the subtle differences at the core of successful phenotypic assays.