The Quantum GX2 microCT scanner is a true multispecies preclinical imaging system, offering the flexibility to enable longitudinal in vivo imaging as well as ex vivo sample scanning. With a 163mm imaging bore, an entire rabbit can be placed inside the scanner for in vivo scanning, while the 18mm FOV allows for high resolution scanning of ex vivo samples. Combined with PerkinElmer's 3-dimensional optical imaging systems, and automated bone analysis software (AccuCT™), the Quantum GX2 microCT imaging system provides maximal flexibility and function. Whether your research focus is oncology, cardiovascular disease, orthopedics or pulmonary disease, the Quantum GX2 is versatile enough to deliver the results you need.
- High resolution (2.3 micrometer voxel size)
- High-speed (scans as fast as 3.9 seconds)
- Low-dose imaging for longitudinal in vivo studies
- Four Field Of Views (FOVs) – 18, 36, 72, and 86 mm
- Multispecies imaging capabilities (Zebrafish/mouse/rat/guinea pig/rabbit)
- Two-phase retrospective respiratory and cardiac gating
- Seamlessly co-registration of functional optical signals (from IVIS® Spectrum or FMT®) with microCT imaging data
Combine the Quantum GX2 microCT imaging with PerkinElmer's other in vivo imaging modalities (optical and PET) to gain greater insight into disease progression and treatment response non-invasively.