Corning® CoolRack 96x1mL, Holds 96 x 1.4mL 2D Tubes
€ Login to see price
Corning CoolRack thermo-conductive tube modules eliminate variability which originates from tubes placed directly into ice, dry ice, alcohol baths, water baths and other temperature sources. Place the CoolRack module directly onto a temperature source between -196°C to >100°C and it will rapidly adapt to that temperature.
· 2D Barcode storage tube modules
· Ensures +/- 0.1°C temperature uniformity across all tubes when cooling, snap freezing, heating or thawing.
· All CoolRack modules may be autoclaved, high heat sterilized or decontaminated with bleach, alcohol or other disinfectants or lab detergents.
· Suggested applications include cooling reagents such as restriction enzymes, dNTPs and antibodies, alcohol-free dry ice snap freezing of tissue, virus and bacteria samples and bench top cryogenic tube sorting in liquid nitrogen.
· Certain CoolRack modules are SBS-compatible.
Corning® Sample Cooling and Heating Systems Brochure
EN | 714,372 KBDownload
Nova Natura UAB
Kaštonų, 56, LT-54310,
Phone: +370 (620) 70159
Reg No 305063819
Nova Natura OÜ
Valukoja 8/1, 11415,
Reg No 14758203