Laboratory bench-top centrifuge with refrigeration LMC-4200R provides temperature control of biomaterial during centrifugation. Temperature control of the so-called “cold-shelf” is a gold standard for enzymologists and cell biologists because it ensures conditions necessary for reproducibility of the sample preparation stage. Temperature control absence at this stage can cause unpredictable results.
LMC-4200R is a modern centrifuge designed for operation with microtest plates, gel cards and tubes from 10 to 50 ml.
- Soft start and run-down of the rotor;
- Efficient rate of chamber refrigeration: under 10 min;
- Maintenance of stable temperature during operation;
- User-friendly setting of centrifugation parameters (speed, temperature, time) and simultaneous display of both set and actual values;
- Safe operation is provided by a metal protection chamber and a case cover, automatic stop at imbalance (emergency shutdown, "IMBALANCE" displayed) and a lock keeping the lid closed while the centrifuge is running.
- Rotor selection;
- Setting rotor speed in RPM or RCF;
- Multiple acceleration (Slow, Normal, Fast) and deceleration (0, Slow, Normal, Fast) modes and possibility to switch off forced braking;
- Low noise level;
- Wide choice of accessory rotors.
|Temperature control range||–10°C ... +25°C|
|Stable temperature maintenance range||25°C below ambient ... to +25°C|
|Temperature setting resolution||1°C|
|Speed regulation range for centrifuge tubes||100–4200 rpm|
(3160 × g)
|Speed regulation range for microtitre plates||100–2000 rpm|
(560 × g)
|Speed setting resolution||100 rpm|
|Digital time setting||1–90 min (increment 1 min)|
|Timer sound signal||+|
|Rotor imbalance diagnostics (automatic stop, “IMBALANCE” warning)||+|
|Slowdown time, not more||30 s|
|Display||LCD, 2 lines|
|Chamber diameter||360 mm|
|Overall dimensions (W×D×H)||635x580x335 mm|
|Nominal operating voltage||230 V, 50 Hz|
|Power consumption (230 V)||990 W (4.3 A)|