4 - 15mL ultrafiltration unit with twin vertical PES membranes and sleek internal design for fastest sample concentration with highest recoveries. The pipette friendly dead stop pocket eliminates the risk of sample filtration to dryness and facilitates the recovery of the concentrate.
Vivaspin® Turbo 15 PES can handle up to 15 ml sample volume in swing bucket rotors and 11ml in fixed angle rotors accepting 50 ml centrifuge tubes.
The Vivaspin®Turbo 15 optimised design, the sleek internal profile, ensures maximum process speeds right the way down to the last few micro litres after > 100 fold concentration.
The UV joining technology allows for a smooth joint transition between membrane and plastic housing, allowing the collection of the complete concentrated sample into the unique pipette friendly dead stop pocket.
· Sleek internal design as well as large vertical twin membranes for ultra fast concentration
· High retentate recovery > 95 %
· pH 1-14 suited polystyrene housing with high chemical compatibility
· High flux PES membrane
· Universal rotor compatibility
· Safe sample concentration and easy recovery due to unique, angular and pipette friendly dead-stop pocket
· Volume graduation for easy detection / monitoring of the concentrate volume
· > 100-fold concentration with twin vertical membranes
Please note: Vivaspin® Turbo 15 (30 mm x 118 mm) is designed to fit into rotors that can accommodate Falcon 50 ml conical bottom tubes, e.g. Beckman Allegra 25R with TS-5.1-500 swing-out rotor with BUC 5 buckets and 368327 adaptors; Beckman TA-10.250 25° fixed angle rotor with 356966 adaptors; Heraeus Multifuge 3 S-R with (Heraeus/Sorvall) 75006445 swing out rotor with 75006441 buckets and adaptors for Falcon 50 ml conical bottom tubes. These devices are not designed to fit into rotors that only accept round bottom 29 mm x 105 mm tubes, e.g. Sorvall SS34 or Beckmann JA 20. If your rotor accepts only 29 mm x 105 mm round bottom tubes, please use the Vivaspin® 15, which can be used in either round bottom or conical centrifuge tubes.