Corning® CoolCell® 5 mL LX, Cell Freezing Container, for 12 x 3.5 mL to 5 mL Cryogenic Vials, Purple
€ Login to see price
Corning CoolCell 5 mL LX, in combination with a -80°C freezer, will provide alcohol-free freezing at the rate of -1°C/minute that is ideal for cryopreservation of most cells and cell lines. Using a combination of uniform-density cross-linked polyethylene foam, a solid state core, and radial vial symmetry, freezing profiles are consistent and reproducible. The foam is non-absorbent and will impose negligible change in the freezer environment; thereby protecting nearby frozen samples. The low heat content also ensures that CoolCell LX containers will rapidly return to room temperature when removed from freezer.
· For 12 standard 3.5 mL to 5.0 mL cryogenic vials.
· Radially symmetric for uniform vial freezing.
· Numbered wells for easy sample identification.
· Beveled lid for secure gripping and easy opening.
· Exposed vial tops when lid is open for quick, organized removal of frozen samples.
1 / Pk
1 / Cs
Corning® CoolCell® Containers product sheet
EN | 711,63 KBDownload