€ Login to see price
Sartolab® RF 50, 0.22 µm, PES, vacuum filtration units are single-use units for the sterile filtration of sample volumes up to 50 mL. The 0.22 µm pore size membrane is ideal for sterile filtration of cell cultures, buffers, and aqueous solutions. The polyethersulfone asymmetric membrane provides fast flow rates and ensures low protein binding and extractables. The units are individually-packed, sterile, and ready to use. The Sartolab® RF 50 vacuum filtration unit comprises a funnel, with dust cover, a 50 mL conical tube, with graduation and writing field, a tubing connector for vacuum connection, a screw cap for storage of your filtrate (individually wrapped to maintain sterility).
The design of the yellow adapter connecting the funnel to the conical tube ensures a vacuum-tight seal and enables the filtration unit to be used on the Sartolab® MultiStation for filtration of up to 6 samples in parallel with one vacuum source. However, Sartolab® RF 50 can also be used alone by directly connecting the unit’s tubing connector to your vacuum source. User Benefits
· Highest flow rates with an asymmetric membrane and a large surface area
· No loss of protein with a very low protein binding membrane
· Low dead volume thanks to an optimized membrane support
· Minimized risk of contamination with a complete ready-to-use unit (no additional transfer of liquid necessary for storage)
· May be used as a standalone system or with the Sartolab® MultiStation, which allows parallel filtration of up to 6 samples.
RF (with receiver flask)
50 mL (conical tube)