The constant horizontal gantry motion and the flat panel detector provide unparalleled performance for low-dose imaging and automated optical and microCT integration. The stable revolving animal platform table rotates 360° to acquire full 3D data. Multiple animals can be scanned simultaneously while maintaining an average dose per scan at about 13mGy, with a scanning and reconstruction time of less than a minute. Optical and microCT modalities can also operate independently.
Key features include:
- Integrated optical and microCT technology
- 3D optical tomography for fluorescence and bioluminescence
- The industry’s most sensitive detection technology ideal for:
- Multispectral fluorescence and spectral unmixing
- Cerenkov imaging for optical radiotracer imaging
- Low dose and ultra fast microCT
- DyCE™ dynamic enhanced imaging for real time distribution studies of both fluorochromes or PET tracers ideal for PK/PD app
The IVIS SpectrumCT is an integrative platform that combines the full suite of IVIS optical features including Spectral Unmixing, 2D and 3D quantitative bioluminescence and fluorescence with fast and low dose CT imaging. The simple user interface along with automated co-registration, advanced visualization and analysis tools are driven by PerkinElmer’s market leading Living Image® software. The IVIS Spectrum CT enables longitudinal workflows to characterize disease progression and therapeutic effect throughout the complete experimental time frame with both quantitative CT and optical reconstructions. Fast imaging and the ability to image multiple animals offers the throughput required to scan large cohorts of animals quickly and draw sound conclusions from your experimental data.