XenoLight RediJect Inflammation probe is a chemiluminescent in vivo reagent for monitoring Inflammation. This probe is offered in a ready-to-use format and can be conveniently applied to study myeloperoxidase (MPO) activity of activated phagocytes.
The RediJect Inflammation Probe will allow for longitudinal tracking of MPO level and inflammation status, in vivo, in a variety of disease models, including rheumatoid arthritis, acute septic shock, contact hypersensitivity reaction, and neutrophil rich cancers.
· Novel ready-to-use probe to monitor phagocyte mediated inflammation non-invasively
· Dispensed to image 20 animals (standard kit)
· Includes a fluorescent tracer to validate substrate injection
· Improved sensitivity due to the chemiluminescent read-out
· In vivo imaging quality, validated on IVIS imaging systems
For laboratory use only. This product is intended for animal research only and not for use in humans.